11.14.2016

Getting moved and settled


Moving and moving with a young child in tow, are two completely different things. The process of getting everything packed moved and then unpacked again, organized and put together in ways that feel, logical, beautiful and homey all takes twice as long as it should! 

Though Guiny is only 13 months, she is very much (though not completely) out of the "baby" stage. She toddles all of over and gets into as much as possible. She's always trying to climb and I've just had to order my first set of child safety locks. I thought perhaps I wouldn't have to buy any, Guin is usually really good at listening when I tell her no, even when she doesn't like it. But at this stage the cabinets are just too available and too interesting.

The bathroom is pretty much done as is the living space. The kitchen is also very close to finished and the bedroom, well I guess that's half done. The spare bedroom is quite a mess though, at the moment it's kind of storage and things I don't know what to do with.

But hopefully it'll be done enough soon that I can do a proper post with pictures and everything. Till then here's a somewhat dark picture of the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment