12.17.2016

Bath Time with Babies

It's fascinating I think, how bath time is a different situation with every baby. When Guiny was really little we didn't do a lot of baths, one she was so little and slippery it made me nervous, two our house was not the coziest and the idea of taking a bath me cold. Three it just really didn't seem necessary.
 
Later we did start doing baths a bit more often and she really loved splashing around and in the summer we had a little kitty pool for her to play in. Then while we were in China I had to just take her in the shower with me because bath tubs are unbelievably rare thing there. The weird part is when we got back, she was terrified to get in the water, it was like trying to give a cat a bath. That was back in September and she is just now starting to enjoy baths again and let me wash her hair, she's actually had two baths in the past week which has got to be some kind of record.

I know some peoples kids love bath time, for some it's relaxing others stimulating. What's your experience has anyone had a baby who hates bath time?

No comments:

Post a Comment