3.21.2016

Scattered

Check out my Pinterest board Cut Flower Garden
for this and other pictures.
My blog post may seem scattered and a tad slapdash recently, but I guess that reflects how I have been feeling in my life. Writing blog post always seemed so easy and when I had my daughter I thought this is a great time to really get into a routine of writing every day. But since she was born back in October I've felt very "uninspired" to write, not that I don't want to write, it just seems every time I sit down to do it that I just really have nothing post worthy to say. I'm sure that isn't true and perhaps it's just a strain of writers block. But in all honesty I think it's because I have so little time to be creative these days, no time to do things let alone photograph and write about them.

You see my little girl is the sweetest most adorable thing, if I had a dollar for every time someone stopped to tell me how sweet, adorable and beautiful my baby girl is it would practically be a second income for us. However, she is not a sleepy baby and she is always wanting to go and see and do, which as I'm sure you can imagine doesn't leave much extra time. But that's alright I think, because it's a beautiful messy life with a baby in the mix and I wouldn't have it any other way!


1 comment:

  1. Amen. Babies are way more work than I imagined - but now I can't imagine my life without little Tommy. He brings so much joy.

    ReplyDelete