10.03.2016

Miracle Gel Review

I love nail polish, but it doesn't really love me ... well not enough to stick around when the going gets tough. I'm naturally rough on my nails, though not as bad as I use to be. I work my with hands a lot, washing dishes, gardening, making things and taking them apart, I use my nails to pick poke and pry on a pretty regular bases. It should come as no surprise that I usually can't make it more then a day before my freshly painted nails start chipping round the edges.

Recently I decided that I need to grow up a bit and start being more intentional about certain things, like my nails. I know if I don't take care of them they will be gross, so I bought some gloves for gardening and some for washing dishes and I'm going to do my best to be intentional about my hands (and feet). I also finally decided to try Sally Hanson's Miracle Gel nail polish and see how well it works.

                

This is Sally Hanson Miracle Gel in Birthday Suit two coats with one layer of Miracle Gel top coat. I was really impressed by how nice and smooth it went on, and the quick dry time, not only that but it didn't start chipping till day four! My only complaint is that I didn't realize I was going to have to buy a special nail polish remover to get the gel polish off. Otherwise I really like it!

* update - it does come off with regular remover you just have to rub extra hard and long.

No comments:

Post a Comment