7.05.2016

Neutrogena Build a Tan Review

Till the age of 13 I couldn't get a tan to save my life, my friends would spend hours in the sun and come out glowing .... I on the other hand would burn and peel and be just as white underneath. When I was a teenager I guess my skin changed and though I never got really tan I'd always have just enough of a glow to make me feel more vibrant and energetic, full of life and warmth and just really quite happy.
This summer however I have my little Guin, and even though she doesn't burn as easily as I do I would still like to keep her out of the hot summer sun. This has made this summer feel slow, kind of boring, not so warm and alive, and just really not very much like summer. So I thought well to combat that perhaps I should a sunless tanner. The problem with most of those is they take a while to dry and just come off when you get wet. Being a mom I'm rather on the busy side I might just find enough time to apply, you can forget about dry time, and haveing to reapply after every shower or sweat or rainy day.... It's just not what I needed. 
So I got looking around and found Neutrogena build a tan. After some research and reading lots of reviews I decided to try it. So far I have to say I am very satisfied with it! It went on nicely, it didn't irritate my legs, the smell was nice, and it didn't leave me streaky or splotchy. My only warning is to stay away from or cover very lightly any excessively dry patches. I have a dry patch on each knee, that I can't seem to get rid of and it did stick there, making them look a bit orange, also remove any rings before apply and always wash you hands after.

No comments:

Post a Comment